Saturday 12 May 2012

Latest Obsession

I am responding well to my treatment for Anxiety, depression and panic attacks. The new meds I was given seem to be working a treat, I have had the dosage upped by the Doctor but they seem to be working well.

So now instead of obsessing about my weight and getting depressed even more, then comfort eating I have decided to eat a healthier diet permanently. So out have gone all the processed foods all the time and in has come more fresh fruit and veg.

This has lead me to start researching about all the additives and preservatives in food.

I have been learning an awful lot and am preparing some more blogs on each topic as I think they are very interesting and am enjoying the research. I hope to do the first topic next week, till then, have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment