Monday 26 September 2011

Well it was quite a weekend!!! My boyfriend came, he seemed a bit off, I suffered migraines, at least this time I didn't have to ask him to go home on sunday, he knew and said he would go cos I was busy. Both my boyfriend and daughter have colds and now I am getting a sore throat plus have earache, so looks like I am getting a cold... today I picked my son up from school and he went to bed as soon as he came in, so no doubt he will wake up as I am going to bed, I put his tea in the microwave and told my daughter to tell him that and to reheat it for 3 mins, nothing else really happened today... I am getting more followers on G+ so am getting more zombie lane neighbours, but I really need crime city and cityville neighbours, never mind, will find a way of getting them...

No comments:

Post a Comment